Monday, July 23, 2007

Lem.. these are the pictures during my cuti-cuti malaysia... that's why la you balik lewat..aii.. terlepas again your peluang..


Day 1...




sunset view from the Pacific Sutera



We were...acting to be models....malangnya tidak berjaya..
hahhahah



Morning View from the Pacific Sutera




Day 2..Monsopiad cultural Village



Photo attempt by Inouq



Aunty and i were showing the skeleton found at the entry.



Now this are the REAL skeletons...


There were 42 i guess...


I was the choosen one?..Ohhh NO!!

Ok.. be Cool... Don't panic...

Oh.. please Help me...

i was too skinny...

Now What?...

me?...

yess!!..Got that balloon..

Made peace

Became the Leader..


World For Peace..


Let's do the Sumazau...





Day 3

Negara Ku....bla bla.



Family Pic.........now you see papa..



now you don't...haha



Family pic












Mama say Peace for Borneo..


Walaupun diriku sangat penat, i HAD A GREAT TIME..i'll Come back again!!..
See my TANN....menyesal tak pakai sunblock!!..


Scuba Doo..Anyone?....

Hati Girang..


Oh yeah!..we had SOO much fun!


Here Fishy...

LOOK at that!


I went Snorkling and met Nemo...punyaaa sedapp the fish if kena stim.....aiiishhh..lepass my peluang...


Manukan Island( i mean, on the beach..not THAT island..)

No comments: