Monday, February 26, 2007

Conclusions

People make their own conclusion and then suddenly change the way they treat others ... why do people make quick conclusion about someone they don't really know? ... I do too sometimes, but I realize something afterwards ... Being aware of something you did wrong is not always easy to be conscious about ... It breaks my heart to not know something i should ... what if I find it out by myself ... would I get into trouble? ... Better just be quiet about it ... Act like I don't know ... know what? ... Avoid, stay away from that person is better? ... pretend to be friends? ... I don't know ... ... ~sigh~ ... ... do you give a damn?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes people do that..
"I do too sometimes, but I realize something afterwards"
Maybe that person will take some time to realize what they are doing and they will come back on track.. Not everyone will realize the mistake at the same time if you knw what i mean.. Just take it easy, sooner or later, they will realize what their doing and maybe they will fix it.. Chill ok? :)

Dael said...

Maybe that person didn't judge you with his conclusions. Maybe you didn't do anything wrong. Maybe the problem is with the person himself. Maybe the person is going through some shit that he needs to go through by himself. Maybe you feel victimized by they way he's treating you, but there's a reason to that, and that reason is not about you, but himself.

Maybe you should give him some space, and not judge him too, because that's the last thing he needs.